The campus is undergoing extensive development and will expand further to become a high-quality, sustainable and well-established campus for IT businesses focussing on smart mobility, ICT and e-health & care. Investments in existing buildings, the redesign of the inner courtyard and the development of high-quality commercial spaces will help to achieve this ambition.
• Investing in and upgrading the existing buildings
• Investing in the public areas and infrastructure
• Optimizing the area’s accessibility
• Developing a new high-quality commercial space
• Connecting businesses and creating synergy benefits
The campus has almost 42,000 m2 of office space together with high-quality business and production space across a 13-hectare site. There is a total development potential of 36,000 m².